Led Zeppelin - Symbols mp3 album
The untitled fourth studio album by the English rock band Led Zeppelin, commonly known as Led Zeppelin IV, was released on 8 November 1971 by Atlantic Records. It was produced by guitarist Jimmy Page and recorded between December 1970 and February 1971, mostly in the country house Headley Grange. The album contains one of the band's best known songs, "Stairway to Heaven".
The four symbols on the label and inside sleeve of Led Zeppelin IV, represent (from left to right) Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, John Bonham and Robert Plant. Jimmy Page decided that the next Led Zeppelin album would not have a title, but would instead feature four hand-drawn symbols on the inner sleeve and record label, each one chosen by the band member it represents. We decided that on the fourth album, we would deliberately play down the group name, and there wouldn’t be any information whatsoever on the outer jacket, Page explained.
Led Zeppelin – Symbols. Label: Atlantic – 20P2-2026, Atlantic – D-335. This is a repress of Led Zeppelin - Untitled with the same catalog number, and same release date code - but as 'Manufactured by East West Japan In. and another repress version with 'Manufactured by MMG In. and also same data & printing material. Distinctive features: 1. "EW" logo printed on spine of OBI-strip 2. "税込定価¥1,875" price including local tax printed on OBI-strip 3. "east west japan" printed on a spine of back insert.
Discover ideas about Led Zeppelin Symbols. Four Symbols" used on Led Zeppelin IV Album via File:Zoso-square-layout. Led Zeppelin Symbols Led Zeppelin Tattoo Led Zeppelin Logo Robert Plant Music Tattoos Hippie Tattoos Body Tattoos Tatoos John Paul Jones. Led Zeppelin Symbols, Led Zeppelin Logo, Led Zeppelin Tattoo, Music Tattoos, Life Tattoos, Tatoos, John Bonham, Jimmy Page, Album Covers.
The four symbols on the Led Zeppelin IV album have been controversial to many. Page once said: "We decided that on the fourth album, we would deliberately play down the group name, and there wouldn't be any information whatsoever on the outer jacket. Names, titles and things like that do not mean a thing. I had to talk like hell to get that one done. What do the four symbols on Led Zeppelin’s 4th album mean.
|2||Rock And Roll||3:41|
|3||The Battle Of Evermore||5:51|
|4||Stairway To Heaven||8:01|
|5||Misty Mountain Hop||4:39|
|7||Going To California||3:35|
|8||When The Levee Breaks||7:08|
- Manufactured By – East West Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Design [Design Co•ordination] – Graphreaks
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant
- Illustration – 'The Hermit' Barrington Colby M•o•M*
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Written-By – Jimmy Page, John Bonham (tracks: 2, 8), John Paul Jones (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8), Memphis Minnie (tracks: 8), Robert Plant
NotesThis is a repress of Led Zeppelin - Untitled with the same catalog number, and same release date code [1988 August 10] - but as 'Manufactured by East West Japan Inc.' and another repress version with 'Manufactured by MMG Inc.' and also same data & printing material.
1. "EW" logo printed on spine of OBI-strip
2. "税込定価¥1,875" price including local tax printed on OBI-strip
3. "east west japan" printed on a spine of back insert.
4. "MANUFACTURED BY EAST WEST JAPAN INC., TOKYO, JAPAN" printed on disc face.
5. Not print on disc face about "UNDER LICENSE FROM..."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988014 720267
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988014720267
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 20P2-2026 P66
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Rights Society (Songs): ASCAP
- Other (Release Date Code): [R•8•10]
- Other (Price incl. local tax): 税込定価¥1,875
|2401012||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album, Ver)||Atlantic||2401012||UK||1971|
|781528-1||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781528-1||Greece||Unknown|
|7567-81528-2, 250 008||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7567-81528-2, 250 008||Europe||Unknown|
|A2-19129||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Atlantic||A2-19129||Canada||Unknown|
|756782638-2||Led Zeppelin||Untitled (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Atlantic||756782638-2||Brazil||Unknown|