Osibisa - Osibisa mp3 album
Osibisa is the self-titled debut album by British Afro-pop band Osibisa released in 1971 by MCA. Reissued in 2004 in a two-CD pack together with Woyaya by BGO Records. Teddy Osei – tenor saxophone, flute, African drums, percussion, vocals. Sol Amarfio – drums, percussion, vocals. Mac Tontoh – trumpet, flugelhorn, kabasa, percussion, vocals. Spartacus R (Roy Bedeau) – bass guitar, assorted percussion. Wendell Richardson – lead guitar, lead vocals. Robert Bailey – organ, piano, timbales, percussion, vocals.
Osibisa is the self-titled debut album by British Afro-pop band Osibisa released in 1971 by MCA.
Biography by j. poet. World group formed in London did much to raise awareness of African music in the early 1970s. Overview . Biography . Discography .
Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Osibisa is a British Afro-pop band, founded in London in 1969 by four expatriate African and three Caribbean musicians. Osibisa were one of the first African bands to become widely popular, leading to claims of founding World Music.
Free Download "Osibisa - 1971 - Osibisa" Album. Find out more about the artist and the album. gr A Funk, Soul, Jazz & R&B digital record collection. Osibisa’s self-titled album opened up their unique blend of African and Western styled music to a wider audience, charting in both the . Produced by Tony Visconti, Osibisa’s extraordinary merger of African drum beats, colorful rhythms, and rock-inspired keyboard and horn parts give it an expansive sound that infuses countless musical influences.
Osibisa, Woyaya - Студийный альбом от Osibisa. В альбом вошло 14 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:21:51. Osibisa-Beautiful Seven (1971) HD. Beautiful Seven (Digitally Remastered Version). Beautiful Seven Y Sharp (Live at the Royal Festival Hall).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Teddy OseiWritten-By – Amarfio*, Osei*
|A2||Music For Gong-Gong
Vocals – Teddy OseiWritten-By – Tontoh*, Osei*
Vocals – Teddy OseiWritten-By – Osei*
Written-By – Tontoh*, Osei*
Written-By – Osei*
Written-By – Bedeau*
|B4||Think About The People
Vocals – Wendell RichardsonWritten-By – Osibisa
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records International
- Licensed From – MCA Records International
- Published By – Osibisa Music
- Published By – Quorum Music
- Published By – Ringmaker Music
- Published By – Gospel Music
- Printed By – Radio Corporation Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – The Manufacturers Of Astor Radios, Radiograms And Television.
- Bass Guitar, Percussion [Assorted Percussion] – Spartacus R
- Design, Illustration [Designed & Drawn] – Roger Dean
- Drums – Sol Amarfio
- Engineer – Martin Rushent
- Lead Guitar – Wendell Richardson
- Mastered By – L
- Organ, Piano, Timbales – Robert Bailey
- Photography By – Shep Sherbell*
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Congas – Loughty Lasisi Amao*
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Drums [African Drums] – Teddy Osei
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn], Cabasa [Kabasa] – Mac Tontoh
NotesBlack rainbow MCA label.
Issued In a gatefold sleeve.
Recorded at Advision London
A1, A2, B3, B4: Osibisa Music
A3: Quorum Music/Ringmaker Music
B1, B2: Gospel Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): MAPS-4740-A4
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): MAP/S-4740-B3
|MDKS 8001, MAPS 4740||Osibisa||Osibisa (LP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MDKS 8001, MAPS 4740||UK||1971|
|MCA-5077||Osibisa||Osibisa (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||MCA Records||MCA-5077||Japan||1971|
|S-26.086, S-26086||Osibisa||Osibisa (LP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records, MCA Records||S-26.086, S-26086||Spain||1972|
|DL 75285||Osibisa||Osibisa (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca||DL 75285||US||1971|
|V 163, REP 2268||Osibisa||Osibisa (LP, Album, RE, RM, Gat)||Repertoire Records, Repertoire Records||V 163, REP 2268||UK||2016|