Steve Earle - I Feel Alright mp3 album
I Feel Alright is the sixth studio album by Steve Earle, released in 1996. Writing for Entertainment Weekly, Alanna Nash gave I Feel Alright an "A" grade. She wrote, "If I Feel Alright doesn’t deliver the grit that has been Earle’s gift to rock and country, his roots-rock joie de vivre sends no apologies, only a healthy message for the ’90s: Don’t feel bad about feeling good. All songs written by Steve Earle. Feel Alright" - 3:04. Hard-Core Troubadour" - 2:41. More Than I Can Do" - 2:37.
Album · 1996 · 12 Songs. I Feel Alright Steve Earle. Listen on Apple Music.
Steve Earle – I Feel Alright. Records – 9 46201-2. Country: US. Released: 1996. Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Steve Earle. Harmonium – Richard Bennett. Management – John Dotson. Mastered By – Bob Ludwig. Mixed By – Ray Kennedy (2) (tracks: 1, 5, 8 to 11), Richard Dodd (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7, 12). Organ – Ken Moore. Painting – Tony Fitzpatrick (2).
Listen to I Feel Alright now. Listen to I Feel Alright in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Steve Earle - Feel Alright 02:56. Steve Earle - Your Still Standin' There 03:24. Steve Earle - Valentine's Day 02:59. Steve Earle - Poor Boy 02:55. I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive - Steve Earle. Townes - Steve Earle. Down at the Club - Steve Earle. Washington Square Serenade - Steve Earle. Live at the Cotton Club, Atlanta, 1988 (FM Radio Broadcast) - Steve Earle.
Steve Earle-I Feel Alright 2 guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. C ([email protected]) Gadd9 ([email protected]) I feel alright tonight. Verse 2: Gadd9 ([email protected]) Now I bring you precious contraband. C ([email protected]) F ([email protected]) And ancient tales from distant lands. Conquerors and concubines. C ([email protected]) F ([email protected]) And conjurers from darker times.
Steve Earle - "Feel Alright" live at Cold Creek Correctional Facility in Tennessee. Steve Earle with The V-Roys - The Rain Came Down & Feel Alright (Live at Farm Aid 1997).
Browse by album: ▼ I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive (2011). The Mountain (2009). Transcendental Blues (2000). Ain't Ever Satisfied - The Steve Earle Collection (1996). I Feel Alright (1996). Train A Comin' (1995). Essential Steve Earle (1993). Shut Up and Die Like an Aviator (1991). The Hard Way (1990).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||More Than I Can Do||2:37|
|4||Hurtin' Me, Hurtin' You||3:21|
|5||Now She's Gone||2:48|
|10||Billy And Bonnie||3:39|
|11||South Nashville Blues||2:28|
|12||You're Still Standin' There
Vocals – Lucinda Williams
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z71740
- Recorded At – Room & Board Recording
- Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Mixed At – Room & Board Recording
- Mixed At – Room With A V.U.
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – South Nashville Music
- A&R – Jack Emerson, Joe McEwen
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Kris Wilkerson
- Bass – Garry W. Tallent*, Kelley Looney, Ric Kipp, Roy Huskey Jr.
- Cello – Robert Mason*
- Design – Terry Robertson
- Design [Collage] – Richard Sturtridge*
- Directed By [Music Director For The Fairfield Four] – Mark Prentice
- Drums – Greg Morrow, Custer*, Rick Schell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dan Leffler, James Bauer
- Guitar – Ray Kennedy , Richard Bennett
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Steve Earle
- Harmonium – Richard Bennett
- Management – John Dotson
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Ray Kennedy (tracks: 1, 5, 8 to 11), Richard Dodd (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7, 12)
- Organ – Ken Moore
- Painting – Tony Fitzpatrick
- Percussion – Dub Cornett, Greg Morrow, Custer*, Richard Bennett
- Photography By – Gale Clark, Nancy Lee Andrews, Ray Kennedy
- Producer – Ray Kennedy (tracks: 1, 5, 8 to 12), Richard Bennett (tracks: 1, 5, 8 to 12), Richard Dodd (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7)
- Recorded By – Peter Coleman (tracks: 2 to 4, 6), Ray Kennedy (tracks: 1, 5, 7 to 12), Richard Dodd
- Viola – Lee Larrison
- Violin – Carl Gorodetzky, Pamela Sixfin*, Richard Grosjean
- Vocals – Logan*, The Fairfield Four*, Custer*, Lucinda Williams
- Vocals [Ms. Williams Stunt Double] – Siobhan Maher
NotesCinram, Olyphant, PA reissue pressing
℗ © 1996 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the US and WEA International Inc for the world outside of the US.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46201-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624620129
- Matrix / Runout: 1 46201-2 RE-1 02 Z71740 M1S2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3Q
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U3W
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U81
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CDW 46201||Steve Earle||I Feel Alright (CD, Album)||E-Squared, Warner Bros. Records||CDW 46201||Canada||1996|
|9 46201-4||Steve Earle||I Feel Alright (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46201-4||US||1996|
|9 46201-2||Steve Earle||I Feel Alright (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46201-2||US||1996|
|PROP129, 9362-46201-2||Steve Earle||I Feel Alright (CD, Album, Promo, Sli)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||PROP129, 9362-46201-2||Europe||1996|
|9362-46201-2||Steve Earle||I Feel Alright (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-46201-2||Europe||1996|