Calvin And Friends - Love mp3 album
For Your Love is the first American album by English rock band the Yardbirds. Released in July 1965, it contains new studio recordings along with previously released singles. The album features some of the earliest recordings by guitarists Eric Clapton and his replacement Jeff Beck.
Calvin's third album, When Love Comes, was released in 2008. A former member of the group, Undacova, Calvin Richardson's sound is mellow soul with a gospel singing style not copied by many of his peers.
Connect to this site.
Shine a light through an open door Love and life, I will divide Turn away cause I need you more Feel the heartbeat in my mind. It's the way I'm feeling, I just can't deny But I've gotta let it go. We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place. About We Found Love. This is a single off Rihanna’s sixth studio album Talk that Talk. It was also included on 18 Months, the third album from Scottish electronic artist and this song’s producer Calvin Harris, who penned the lyrics as well. This song became one of the bestselling singles of all time, and Rihanna’s longest running single, outlasting her smash hit Umbrella on top of the Billboard Hot 100 charts. This was Harris' first time on the Hot 100, and became a huge boon to his career.
We Found Love (Album Version). UMG (от лица компании "Def Jam Recordings"); LatinAutor, UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA, SOLAR Music Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (12).
We Found Love" (feat. Yellow diamonds in the light And we're standing side by side As your shadow crosses mine What it takes to come alive. It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny But I've gotta let it go. Shine a light through an open door Love and life I will divide Turn away 'cause I need you more Feel the heartbeat in my mind . Writer(s): Calvin Harris. The lead single from the album, it was released on the 22nd of September 2011. This song was also included on "18 Months", the 2012 album by Calvin Harris. He also wrote the lyrics.
|2||I Want U 2 No|
|3||Posessed By Da Funk|
|6||Dance With U|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nutzhorn Publishing (BMI)
- Copyright (c) – Nutzhorn Publishing (BMI)
- Mixed At – Hyperactive Studios
- Bass Guitar – Tony Anaya, Jr.
- Drums – Vernon Powell
- Executive Producer, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals, Mixed By, Engineer – Andy Gilliland*
- Producer, Saxophone, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Mixed By, Engineer – George Street
- Songwriter – Rocket
- Songwriter, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Tony Anaya Sr. (tracks: 5)
- Songwriter, Lead Vocals, Congas, Bongos, Timbales, Percussion, Producer – Calvin Hunter
- Trombone, Vocals – Buck T Bone Davis*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mike Cooney, Raymond Brooks