Zapp - The New Zapp IV U mp3 album
The New Zapp IV U is the fourth studio album by the American funk band Zapp, released on October 25, 1985 by Warner Bros. The album contained the song "Computer Love", which reached on the US Billboard R&B chart. The album became the last release before frontman Roger Troutman would focus his efforts on his solo career; their next album, titled Zapp Vibe would be released later in 1989.
To further communicate the concept that he was shaking things up, Troutman blatantly titled his album The New Zapp IV U. On the one hand, things really didn't change as much as Troutman would have you believe. The New Zapp IV U is still immersed in bouncy, carefree funk, and he still has a monster anthem with "Computer Love. The main change seems to be an emphasis on tighter song structures rather than loose, epic dancefloor jams
Zapp is the debut studio album by the American funk band Zapp, released on July 28, 1980 by Warner Bros. The album's style was highly similar to c, as the band was working with and being mentored by both Parliament members William Earl "Bootsy" Collins and George Clinton during the album's production. The album was produced by Zapp frontman Roger Troutman and Bootsy. The Troutman family of the Zapp band had close ties with the Collins family, both being Ohio natives.
This release unlike The New Zapp IV U is pressed at Specialty Records Corp. SRC" stamped in the runout of both sides. Label: 1-25327 Spine: 9 25327-1. Matrix, Runout (Runout Side A Etched): 1-25327-A SR 2 1-1. Matrix, Runout (Runout Side B Etched): 1-25327 B SR 1 1-3.
Listen free to Zapp – The New Zapp IV U (It Doesn't Really Matter, Computer Love and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. The New Zapp IV U. Overview (current section).
BPM Profile The New Zapp IV U. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 112BPM (-5), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Zapp. Zapp VI: Back by Popular Demand. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Album · 1985 · 9 Songs. See All. Zapp II. 1982. Zapp VI Back By Popular Demand.
While 'The New Zapp 4 U' doesn't shy away from technology (their music had always been based around it) their own funk,along with the fact they were throwing hip-hop scratching into the mix with more regularity really push this music out!All nine of these songs are incredible;in terms of funk "It Doesn't Really Matter" is almost.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||It Doesn't Really Matter||5:28|
|3||Itchin' For Your Twitchin'||4:05|
|5||I Only Have Eyes For You
Written-By – Al Dubin, Henry Warren*
|6||Rock 'N' Roll||4:51|
|8||Make Me Feel Good||5:17|
|9||Ja Ready To Rock||4:18|
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Troutman Sound Labs
- Manufactured By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Troutman's Music Co.
- Published By – Saja Music Co.
- Backing Vocals – Aaron Blackmon, Billy Beck, Bobby Glover, Charlie Wilson, Dale DeGroat, Donna Sloss, Greg Jackson , Jannetta Boyce, Ray Davis, Rhonda Stevens, Robert Jones*, Roger Troutman, Shirley Murdock, Wanda Rash, Zapp Troutman
- Bass – Aaron Blackmon, Roger Troutman, Zapp Troutman
- Drums – Damian Black, Lester Troutman
- Edited By – Zapp Troutman
- Engineer – Charles Jackson, Janine Connors, Lester Troutman, Michael Warren, Paul Logus, Robert Jones*
- Guitar – Aaron Blackmon, Roger Troutman
- Horns – Carl Cowen, Jerome Derrickson, Michael Warren, Robert Jones*
- Illustration – J. Daniel Chapman*
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell, Billy Beck, Dale DeGroat, Greg Jackson , Roger Troutman, Zapp Troutman
- Lead Vocals – Greg Jackson , Roger Troutman, Zapp Troutman
- Mixed By – Lester Troutman, Zapp Troutman
- Percussion – Larry Troutman, Lester Troutman, Robert "Kuumba" Jones
- Producer – Roger Troutman
- Written-By – Larry Troutman (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 9), Roger Troutman (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 9), Zapp Troutman (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7)
NotesMade in USA
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25327-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: 1 25327-2 SRC=02 M1 S1
|1-25327, 9 25327-1||Zapp||The New Zapp IV U (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-25327, 9 25327-1||US||1985|
|P-13206||Zapp||The New Zapp IV U (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-13206||Japan||1985|
|925 327-1||Zapp||The New Zapp IV U (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 327-1||Europe||1985|
|92 53271||Zapp||The New Zapp IV U (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||92 53271||Canada||1985|
|25327-4||Zapp||The New Zapp IV U (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||25327-4||US||1985|