Les Innocents - Post-Partum mp3 album
Les Innocents (film). Les Innocents (English: The Innocents) is a 1987 French drama film directed by André Téchiné and starring Sandrine Bonnaire, Simon de La Brosse and Abdel Kechiche. The plot follows a girl who, whilst looking for her runaway brother, encounters a number of people who influence her life. The film was partially inspired by a William Faulkner novel. L'autre Finistere", the main single of the album, was extensively played by French radios in 1992. The next album, Post Partum, confirmed their talent and popularity, and took them to the peak of their fame. Colore" was one of the most aired singles of 1996. They released a self titled album in 1999, which ultimately led to their separation in 2000, in part because of lukewarm sales, as well as some internal musical differences.
Meilleurs Souvenirs 2003. Saint Sylvestre 1993.
Les Innocents : Post Partum,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Pop Rock Les Innocents. Список групп Pop Rock Les Innocents Post Partum. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Band Name Les Innocents.
This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 79/154 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Post-partum. BPM Profile Post-partum. Album starts at 140BPM, ends at BPM (-140), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Les Innocents.
Post-partum Tracklist. Post-partum Q&A. More Les Innocents albums. Show all albums by Les Innocents.
Album · 1995 · 11 Songs. Post-Partum Les Innocents. Listen on Apple Music.
Band Name Les Innocents. Album Name Post Partum. Labels Virgin Records. Members owning this album3. 5. Entre Amos Et Amsterdam.
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Design – Les Innocents. Recorded By – Antoine Coinde, Sophie Masson. Recorded By, Mixed By – Stéphane "Alf" Briat. Made in Holland Printed in Holland Clear shell Distribution exclusive Virgin France .
|A1||Un Monde Parfait||3:53|
|A2||Long, Long, Long||3:48|
|A3||Lune De Lait||4:34|
|A5||Entre Amos Et Amsterdam||4:41|
|A6||La Peau Du Grizzly||4:12|
|B1||Des Jours Adverses||4:25|
|B2||Raide, Raide, Raide||3:43|
|B4||Franges En Bataille||4:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin France S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin France S.A.
- Distributed By – Virgin France S.A.
- Recorded At – Studio Plus XXX
- Recorded At – Studio Plus
- Recorded At – Studios De La Seine
- Recorded At – La Mahoudière
- Mixed At – Studio Plus XXX
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Bass, Piano, Percussion, Electric Guitar – J.P. Nataf
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Organ [Hammond], Accordion, Bass, Drums, Piano, Keyboards [Fender Rhodes], Flute, Harmonica, Electric Guitar – Jean-Christophe Urbain
- Bass – Rico
- Design – Frappiers 43
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Michaël Rushton
- Lead Vocals – J.P. Nataf (tracks: A1, A3, A5), Jean-Christophe Urbain (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By [Cover] – Luc Choquer
- Photography By [Inlay] – Eric Mulet
- Producer, Mixed By – Dominique Blanc-Francard
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Design [Booklet] – Les Innocents
- Recorded By – Antoine Coinde, Sophie Masson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Stéphane "Alf" Briat
- Written-By – J.P. Nataf, J.C. Urbain*
NotesMade in Holland
Printed in Holland
Distribution exclusive Virgin France S.A.
℗ © 1995 Virgin France S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 724384 131449
- Barcode (String): 7243 8 41314 4 9
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code: PM 465
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
|7243 8 41314 2 5, 8 41314 2||Les Innocents||Post-Partum (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 41314 2 5, 8 41314 2||France||1995|
|VISA 3600||Les Innocents||Les Innocents (CD, Promo, Smplr)||Virgin||VISA 3600||France||1995|
|7243 8 41314 2 5||Les Innocents||Post-Partum (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin||7243 8 41314 2 5||France||Unknown|