Ministry - The Land Of Rape And Honey mp3 album
Produced by Paul Barker & Al Jourgensen. Album The Land of Rape and Honey. The Land of Rape and Honey Lyrics. Face to face Blood to blood The mountain You tumbled from And in the land of rape and honey You pray. Step by step You climb the mountain You pray. Fist to fist Eye to eye The rulers of the wasteland And in the land of rape and honey You pray. Head to head Chest to chest Which country is the very best? And in the land of rape and honey You pray.
Even though the hooky three-chord riff on the record's most iconic song, "Stigmata," was played with sampled guitars and a pitch shifter, the record still pulsed with metallic malevolence.
The album was supported by a tour in 1988 and the singles and music videos for "Stigmata" and "Flashback". By February 2017, Ministry had begun working on their fourteenth studio album, titled AmeriKKKant. The album, released on March 9, 2018, includes guest appearances from Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory, former . A member Arabian Prince, DJ Swamp and Lord of the Cello. During their performance at the Blackest of the Black Fest in.
The Land of Rape and Honey turns 30 this week. Especially because the process of making it was a learning experience, like when you’re in school and read that first book that actually makes a difference in your life. Doing all those cut-up bits, actually splicing quarter-inch and two-inch tape, for weeks in a room sequestered by myself with just those tape machines was monumental toward my upbringing, my thinking and my future vision of life in general. The last album was not an anti-Trump album, it was like the how we got here album. It kind of touched on what I was talking about with the album, how society has changed so drastically since social media because ubiquitous. And in a Black Mirror, Charlie Brooker kind of way, examining the ramifications and permutations of what that entails.
The album was certified Gold by the RIAA in January 1996. The album was out of print for a few years in the early 2000s, but was re-issued by Wounded Bird Records in 2007. This re-issue is misprinted, labeling the title track "The Land of Milk and Honey. He added that he was inspired to create "word cut-ups" from the works of Allen Toussaint and William S. Burroughs Conten.
Tracklist: 1. Stigmata, 2. The Missing, 3. Deity, 4. Golden Dawn, 5. Destruction, 6. The Land Of Rape And Honey, 7. You Know What You Are, 8. Flashback, 9. Abortive. 6. The Land Of Rape And Honey. 7. You Know What You Are. More albums from Ministry: Enjoy The Quiet-Live At Wacken 2012 by Ministry.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|7||The Land Of Rape And Honey||5:10|
|8||You Know What You Are||4:43|
Producer – Eddie Echo
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wea International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Wea International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Spurburn
- Published By – Spurburn
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Southern Studios
- Cover – Dog , Ill Shanley
- Engineer – A. Jourgensen*, Julian Herzfeld, Keith Auerbach, P. Barker*, Steve Spapperi
- Musician [Additional Musicians] – Chris Connelly, William Rieflin
- Performer [Ministry] – Alain Jourgensen*, Paul Barker
- Producer – Hypo Luxa And Hermes Pan* (tracks: 1 to 10)
Chicago Trax Studios
Southern Studios, London
All Songs © 1988 Spurburn, BMI
℗ 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
© 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗ 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communication Company.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-25799-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 0075992579926
- Matrix / Runout: 759925799-2 WME
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Price Code (France): WE 835
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo] 25
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo] 27
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo] 40
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo] 44
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6, inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo] 15
|9 25799-2||Ministry||The Land Of Rape And Honey (CD, Album)||Sire||9 25799-2||US||1988|
|WOU 5799||Ministry||The Land Of Rape And Honey (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 5799||US||2007|
|WQCP-1100||Ministry||The Land Of Rape And Honey (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||Sire||WQCP-1100||Japan||2011|
|DPRLP40||Ministry||The Land Of Rape And Honey (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Vio)||Drastic Plastic Records||DPRLP40||US||2015|
|none||Ministry||The Land Of Rape And Honey (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Bulgaria||1993|