Beethoven, Juilliard String Quartet - Quartet In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131 mp3 album
The String Quartet No. 14 in C♯ minor, Op. 131, was completed by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1826.
131: 7 Allegro by Guarneri Quartet, written by Beethoven. The highest quality of audio that you can download is flac. Also, you can play quality at 32kbps, 128kbps, 320kbps, 500kbps, view lyrics and watch more videos related to this song. Beethoven: String Quartet N. 4 in C sharp minor, O. 31 - 7. Allegro. Beethoven: String Quartet in C-sharp minor, Op. 131 I. Adagio ma non troppo e molto espressivo. 31 - 2. Allegro molto vivace. Quartet in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131: Allegro. Endellion Beethoven Op 131 Sixth & Seventh movement. Guarneri String Quartet Beethoven (vaimusic. Budapest String Quartet - Quartet No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131: V. Presto.
String Quartet No. 131. . I. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Espressivo. 16 in F major, Op. 135. String Quartet No. 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 5.
Sony: G0100035907967. Juilliard String Quartet, Raphael Hillyer, Claus Adam, Robert Koff, Isidore Cohen, Joel Krosnick, Robert Mann, Joel Smirnoff, Samuel Rhodes. Series: Juilliard Quartet Complete RCA Recordings.
Album · 2012 · 6 Songs. 4. String Quartet N. 4 in C-Sharp Minor, O. 31: IV. Andante ma non troppo e molto cantabile. 31: V. 6. 31: VI. Adagio quasi un poco andante - Allegro.
String Quartet in C-sharp minor, Op. 131, 1826. When the Russian Prince Galitzin approached Beethoven with a commission for "one, two or three" quartets, he helped catalyze one of the most wondrous creations in all of chamber music: the ineffable "late" quartets of Beethoven. After finishing the three commissioned quartets, Beethoven kept on composing adding a forth and fifth quartet and a final revised movement comprising a singular corpus of sustained musical thought and feeling of tremendous scope and arguable unity. All for the string quartet. Beethoven took the classical string quartet from Haydn and Mozart and, over the course of his life, radically expanded the art form in every conceivable way. He not only made his quartets longer, more complicated and more difficult to play, more impossible, he also made them more intellectually and emotional intense.
Artist: Beethoven, Song: String Quartet In C Sharp Minor, Op. 131 - 5. Presto, Duration: 5:27, File type: mp3. №2262242682. Duration: 5:27 File type: mp3. Play online Download. Download Beethoven – String Quartet In C Sharp Minor, Op. Paul Badura-Skoda Piano Sonata No. 8 in C Minor, Op.
|String Quartet No. 14 In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131|
|A.a||I. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Espressivo|
|A.b||II. Allegro Molto Vivace|
|A.c||III. Allegro Moderato|
|A.d||IV. Andante, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Cantabile|
|B.a||V. Presto; Molto Poco Adagio|
|B.b||VI. Adagio Quasi Un Poco Andante|
- Recorded At – RCA's Studio B
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Copyright (c) – Radio Corporation Of America
- Cello – Claus Adam
- Composed By – Beethoven*
- Engineer [Recording] – Allan Ballantine
- Ensemble – Juilliard String Quartet
- Liner Notes – Henry W. Simon
- Producer – Peter Dellheim
- Viola – Raphael Hillyer
- Violin [1st] – Robert Mann
- Violin [2nd] – Isidore Cohen
NotesThis is the first US version for this Category.
- Red/silver "Shaded Dog" labels
- Deep 'groove' in label area
- "LIVING STEREO" at bottom of label
- NO "STEREO-ORTHOPHONIC..." text below Nipper
- Rim text at bottom of label starts with "TMK(S)"
- "MADE IN U.S.A." in rim text
- Duration for side A: 24:42, duration for side B: 14:12
- Not laminated
- Made out of thick cardboard
- Front of sleeve is textured
- Small "LIVING STEREO" text on front top left
- Combined mono/stereo Category LM/LSC-2626 on back
- "© 1962, Radio Corporation of America" on back
- "Printed in U.S.A." on back
- LSC-2626 on sleeve
- LSC 2626 on labels
- Recorded 1 - 4 April 1960 at RCA Studio B, New York City
- Labelography code: UR2
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LM-2626
- Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): L2 RY2116-1S I A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): L2 RY2117-1S A1 I
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): L2RY-2116
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): L2RY-2117
- Other (Library of Congress catalog card numbers): R62-1076/R62-1077
|LM-2626-C||Beethoven*, Julliard-Streichquartett*||Beethoven*, Julliard-Streichquartett* - Streichquartett Nr. 14 C-moll, Op. 131 (LP, Mono)||RCA||LM-2626-C||Germany||1962|
|LSC-2626, LSC 2626||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet - Quartet In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131 (LP, RP)||RCA Victor Red Seal, RCA Victor Red Seal||LSC-2626, LSC 2626||US||Unknown|
|LM-2626, LM 2626||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet - Quartet In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131 (LP, Mono)||RCA Victor Red Seal, RCA Victor Red Seal||LM-2626, LM 2626||Canada||1962|
|G0100035907967, LSC-2626||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet||Beethoven*, Juilliard String Quartet - Quartet In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 131 (7xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM, 24-)||Sony Classical, RCA Victor Red Seal||G0100035907967, LSC-2626||2016|