Akeboshi - Rusty Lance mp3 album
星 (Akeboshi) - 明星 (Akeboshi) track listing: Writing Over the Sign . Album Cpop Artist Jpop Artist Kpop Artist Best K-POPs 2016 korean drama Chinese drama. tumblr Blog Google USUK. Jpop /. 明星 (Akeboshi) /. Rusty Lance (2005). 星 (Akeboshi) - Rusty Lance. Description, Informantion. singer/artist: 明星 (Akeboshi). Writing Over the Sign. Rusty Lance song list.
akeboshi rusty lance. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Akeboshi Rusty lance.
Akeboshi - Rusty Lance. Artist: Akeboshi ( Akeboshi Yoshio).
Yellow Moon is the fourth EP and sixth album released by Japanese pop and folk artist Akeboshi. Sony Music Entertainment Japan released the EP on April 19, 2006; Sony later released it in America under the Epic Records label. The album's title track "Yellow Moon" garnered fame as the thirteenth ending to Naruto. Yoshio Akeboshi (明星嘉男 Akeboshi Yoshio) - Guitar, Vocals, Piano. Inoue Yousui - Lyrics.
Akeboshi's second album, "Meet Along the Way", was released on November 7, 2007 on the Epic Records label in Japan. Akeboshi's third album, "Roundabout", was released on June 11, 2008 on the Epic Records label in Japan. Called a "complete selection album," it contains no new songs, but does feature previously unreleased live versions of several of his best hits.
Redirected from A nine days' wonder). Yoshio Akeboshi (明星嘉男 Akeboshi Yoshio), more commonly known as Akeboshi, is a Japanese folk singer. He is mainly known for the song "Wind", used as an ending theme for the first season of the anime Naruto. His surname means "bright star," while his given name means "fine ma. Akeboshi was born on July 1, 1978, in Yokohama. He learned to play the piano when he was three years old, later learning to play the guitar.
8. 1. More albums from Akeboshi. Lying to Mom Original Soundtrack.
|3||Writing Over The Sign||3:02|
- Acoustic Bass – Yass (tracks: 2, 3)
- Acoustic Guitar – Taichi Ohira (tracks: 1)
- Backing Vocals – Akeboshi
- Cello – Seigen Tokusawa* (tracks: 1, 2)
- Cymbal – Yu-ki Nakamura (tracks: 1, 2)
- Drums – Yass (tracks: 3)
- Electric Bass – Yass (tracks: 1)
- Electric Guitar – Kenji "Zelly" Nagata (tracks: 2)
- Lead Vocals – Akeboshi
- Mastered By – Masaya Takise
- Mixed By – Yusuke Kawaguchi
- Music By – Akeboshi, Yass
- Piano – Akeboshi
- Producer – Hidenori Taga
- Programmed By – Akeboshi (tracks: 1, 2)
- Slide Guitar – Yass (tracks: 3)
- Words By – Akeboshi, Bun Onoe (tracks: 1, 2)
NotesStandard jewel case with transparent tray.
Released with OBI-strip.