Frankie Carle - Carle Comes Calling mp3 album
Complete your Frankie Carle collection.
Frankie Carle (March 25, 1903–March 7, 2001) was an American pianist and bandleader. As a very popular bandleader in the 1940s and 1950s, Carle was nicknamed "The Wizard of the Keyboard", He started out working with a number of mainstream dance bands. He received attention when he joined Horace Heidt's band, later becoming co-leader of the band. He left Heidt's band in 1944 to form his own. His daughter, Marjorie Hughes, was the lead female singer.
Songs start at USD . 9. When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along, There's a Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder, Get Out and Get Under the Moon.
Frankie Carle - Star Dust/Canadian Capers 10" 78rpm Columbia Records 37315. 78 RPM 10" Record Frankie Carle Estelle & Stumbling Columbia Records 35571.
Free download and listen Frankie Carle Plays the Great Piano Hits. Tracks count: 12. Views: 3. Frankie Carle - Near You 02:10. Frankie Carle - Fly Me to the Moon 02:36. Frankie Carle - Tenderly 02:30.
Redirected from Frank Carle). Frankie Carle (born Francis Nunzio Carlone, March 25, 1903 – March 7, 2001) was an American pianist and bandleader. As a very popular bandleader in the 1940s and 1950s, Carle was nicknamed "The Wizard of the Keyboard". Sunrise Serenade" was Carle's best-known composition, rising to No. 1 in the US in 1938 and selling more than one million copies.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Carmichael*, Parish*
Written-By – White*, Chandler*, Cohen*
|C||I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
Written-By – Ahlert*, Turk*
Written-By – Mitchell Parish, De Rose*
|E||Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)
Written-By – Burton*, Jason*
|F||I Want A Girl (Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad)
Written-By – Von Tilzer*, Dillon*
|G||Chopin's Polonaise In Boogie
Written-By – Paparelli*
|H||If You Were The Only Girl
Written-By – Grey*, Ayer*
- Cover – Amos*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): CCO 4531
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): CCO4531
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): CCO 4535
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): CCO4535
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): CCO 4530
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Runout): CCO4530
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): CCO 4533
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Runout): CCO4533
- Matrix / Runout (E Side Label): CCO 4536
- Matrix / Runout (E Side Runout): CCO4536
- Matrix / Runout (F Side Label): CCO 4540
- Matrix / Runout (F Side Runout): CCO4540
- Matrix / Runout (G Side Label): CCO 4537
- Matrix / Runout (G Side Runout): CCO4537
- Matrix / Runout (H Side Label): HCO 1919
- Matrix / Runout (H Side Runout): HCO1919
- Other (Record 1 Catalog Number): 37315
- Other (Record 2 Catalog Number): 37316
- Other (Record 3 Catalog Number): 37317
- Other (Record 4 Catalog Number): 37318
|CL 6002||Frankie Carle||Carle Comes Calling (10", Mono)||Columbia||CL 6002||US||1948|
|B-129||Frankie Carle||Carle Comes Calling (4x7", Album + Box)||Columbia||B-129||US||1950|