Valhalla - Rush mp3 album
Rush is the debut studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on March 1, 1974 by the band's own label Moon Records in Canada and by Mercury Records in the United States and internationally. Their first release shows much of the hard rock sound typical of many of the popular rock bands emerging earlier in the decade. Rush were fans of such bands as Led Zeppelin and Cream, and these influences can be heard in most of the songs on the album.
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Punk-Rock British Sea Power. Nom de l'album Valhalla Dancehall. Date de parution 14 Janvier 2011. Labels Rough Trade Records. Style MusicalPunk-Rock. Membres possèdant cet album0.
Valhalla - Someone to Play With 04:48. Valhalla - Deepest Don't Fall 03:37. Valhalla - Why Must You Be as You Are 04:30. Valhalla - Can't Stay Here 05:31. Valhalla - Fade to Dust 05:00. Valhalla - So Fine 04:30. Valhalla - Sunny Rain 03:43. Valhalla - Spaceground 05:04. Valhalla - Scan from the Moon 03:53. Valhalla - Walking Heads 03:49. Valhalla - Noman 03:23. Valhalla - Indicision 09:54.
Valhalla is a music studio album recording by VALHALLA (Heavy Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1969 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Valhalla were a band from Long Island who recorded only one album before disbanding. Their music fits very snuggley in the same category as Vanilla Fudge, Iron Butterfly, and Steppenwolf.
Hi everyone! We just like to translate Mangas and stuff . The work is very good now, and a great selection of titles.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Someone To Play With||4:48|
|2||Deepest Don't Fall||3:37|
|3||Why Must You Be As You Are||4:27|
|4||Can't Stay Here||5:30|
|5||Fade To Dust||4:59|
Mellotron – Lars Lien
|9||Scan From The Moon||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Panser Records
- Copyright (c) – Panser Records
- Recorded At – Brygga Studio
- Mastered At – Masterhuset
- Backing Vocals – Per Flaa
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Ove Røen
- Design [Cover] – Aage Skar*
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Aage Asphaug
- Drums, Percussion – Tommy Folstadli
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Sitar, Recorder – Svein Grostad
- Mastered By – Ola Johansen
- Producer, Arranged By – Valhalla
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Lars Lien
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Rolf Bakken*
NotesRecorded at Brygga studio, Trondheim in december 94 and january 95.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PRCD 9508 95071310 BEL PRODUKSJON A/S
- Mastering SID Code: L 401
- Mould SID Code: [ifpi logo] 9001
- Rights Society: n©b/BIEM