Goodie - Call Me Goodie mp3 album
Call Me Goodie is the debut album by R&B singer Robert "Goodie" Whitfield, released in 1982 on Total Experience Records. It was produced by label owner Lonnie Simmons, famous for his work with the Gap Band, while the song "Come Into My Life" was written and produced by the Gap Band's Ronnie Wilson. Call Me Goodie peaked at No. 31 on the R&B albums chart. The song "Do Something" was featured on episode of Soul Train. Do Something" (Lonnie Simmons, Jonah Ellis, Robert "Goodie" Whitfield) 5:57.
Please put me to bed And turn down the light. Fold down your hands Give me a sign Put down your lies Lay down next to me Don't listen when I scream Bury your doubts and fall asleep Find out, I was just a bad dream. Let the bed sheet Soak up my tears And watch the only way out Disappear Don't tell me why Kiss me goodbye. For neither ever, nor never Goodbye Neither ever, nor never Goodbye Neither ever, nor never Goodbye Goodbye.
Khujo Of The Goodie Mob & Bo Hagon). Going To Heaven With The Goodie-Goodies. They Call Me Jack (Rolldabeetz.
Remech Digital Harmony rosamunde Endymion vs nosferatu thunderdome Remech Hope Lovely Saws ― Maksim Dark Remech - Distant Reality Compos Mentis ― Extrawelt Thunderdome yesterday Classic Tales 1 – The magic cooking pot Oxford call away Marco Van Zomeren - Systole Sabine berezina only Michael M. imhof Sabine berezina not k flay Lawrenceq - Beyond the Veil Fischer & Miethig - Once Upon A Time Carnage wait for me Transition - David.
Goodbye Goodbye слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 03:26. Прослушать Скачать 03:53. Прослушать Скачать 04:41. Too Good to Say Goodbye. Прослушать Скачать 02:48. Lyse) DJ Antonio Radio Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:04. Прослушать Скачать 02:28.
Album · 2009 · 8 Songs. Released: 18 Feb 2009. More By The Hipwaders.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – J. Ellis*, L. Simmons*, R. Whitfield*
|A2||You And I
Written-By – J. Ellis*
|A3||Does Anybody Know Where The Party Is
Written-By – J. Ellis*
Written-By – J. Ellis*
Written-By – L. Simmons*, R. Whitfield*
Written-By – L. Simmons*, R. Whitfield*, V. Hill*
|B3||Come Into My Life
Written-By – R. Wilson*
Written-By – C. Wilson*, L. Simmons*, R. Whitfield*, C. Yarbrough, A. Peoples*
Written-By – J. Mercer*, M. Malneck*
- Published By – Total Experience Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Malneck Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Recorded At – Total Experience Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Benjamin Wright (tracks: B1)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Malvin "Dino" Vice* (tracks: B2)
- Art Direction – 11:24 Design, Art Sims
- Artwork [Color Tinting] – Larry Dupont
- Backing Vocals – Charlie Wilson, Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Pat Peterson, Ronnie Kaufmann*, Rudy Taylor, Temple McKinney, Troy Peoples, Val Young, Cavin Yarbrough, Alisa Peoples*
- Bass – Dionne Oliver, Robert Wilson, Victor "Widetrack" Hill*
- Co-producer – Jonah Ellis
- Drums – David Crockett, David Fine , Melvin Webb, Ronnie Kaufmann*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Poppy, Glenn Weinrauch, Rudy Taylor
- Engineer [Mastering] – Bernie Grundman
- Engineer [Recording] – Jack Rouben, Michael Evans, Scott Simon , Steve McMillan*
- Engineer [Technical] – Barry Steinpress
- Guitar – Fred Jenkins, Glenn Nightingale, Jimi Macon*, Lonnie Simmons, Mike McKinney
- Illustration – Peter Palombi
- Keyboards – Alisa Peoples, Robert "Goodie" Whitfield*
- Lead Vocals – Charlie Wilson (tracks: B4)
- Lead Vocals, Flute, Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Robert "Goodie" Whitfield*
- Percussion – Melvin Webb, Robert "Goodie" Whitfield*
- Photography By – Bobby Holland
- Producer – Lonnie Simmons, Ronnie Wilson (tracks: B3)
- Soloist, Flute – Robert "Goodie" Whitfield* (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer – Cavin Yarbrough, Louis Cabaza*, Robert "Goodie" Whitfield*
NotesAll songs published by Total Experience Publishing Co., Inc. (BMI),
except B5 published by Malneck Music/Warner Bros., Inc. (ASCAP)
Recorded at Total Experience Recording Studios, Hollywood
Mastered at A&M Mastering Studios, Hollywood
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records
℗ © 1982, PolyGram Records, Inc.
Charlie Wilson, Alisa Peoples and Cavin Yarbrough appear through the courtesy of Total Experience Records
Maxine and Julia Waters appear through the courtesy of Destiny Entertainment Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Intl. #): 6337 238
- Other (Plant ID): 53
|TE-1-3002||Goodie||Call Me Goodie (LP, Album)||Total Experience Records||TE-1-3002||US||1982|
|6337 238||Goodie||Call Me Goodie (LP, Album)||Total Experience Records||6337 238||Netherlands||1982|
|25PP-81||Goodie||Call Me Goodie (LP, Album)||Total Experience Records||25PP-81||Japan||1982|
|none||Goodie||Call Me Goodie (LP, Album, TP)||Total Experience Records||none||US||1982|
|STAR 5283||Goodie||Call Me Goodie (LP, Album)||Total Experience Records||STAR 5283||South Africa||1982|