Jeff Mills - Man From Tomorrow mp3 album
1. Man From Tomorrow featured film. CD. 1. The Occurrence. 2. Multi-Dimensional Freedom. Artwork – Lisa Christophel, Studio Buro. Composed By, Producer, Liner Notes – Jeff Mills. Liner Notes, Written-By, Film Director – Jacqueline Caux. Mastered By – Steve Kovacs. Photography By – Rémy Golinelli. Translated By – Céline Peychet. Translated By – Sarah Tooth Michelet. Translated By – Walter Rovere.
Request an album send to friend. Man From Tomorrow (2014). Jeff Mills - Man From Tomorrow. Bitrate (quality): 192256320.
Jeff Mills – Man From Tomorrow.
Man From Tomorrow is divided into two parts: the first part sets images to Mills' exclusive score for the film and features no dialog, and the second uses quotes pulled from interviews the director conducted with him. The director says there's no straightforward narrative or message in the film, though we should expect lots of the sci-fi futurism we've come to expect from Mills; as she puts it, "I wanted to give free reign to the viewer’s subjective impressions and physical sensations. Jeff Mills, along with Robert Hood, Carl Craig, and Joey Beltram, is one of the biggest American names in techno View the full artist profile.
Jeff Mills discusses how his unique collaboration with Afrobeat drumming legend Tony Allen evolved. There’s a simple, age-old idea behind Tomorrow Comes the Harvest: Throw two luminaries from different worlds into the studio, roll tape, see what happens. In one corner, find Jeff Mills, whose credentials are unimpeachable - he co-founded Underground Resistance, the future-facing electronic Detroit outfit that created reams of charged, jazz-friendly techno and several house-leaning dancefloor classics. The results are more pedestrian, though. It’s a testament to Allen’s indomitability that Mills largely defers to him. The drummer is everywhere, kicking up a recognizable vortex of pitter-patter, but if you didn’t know Mills was on this, his presence might go unnoticed.
Jeff Mills (born June 18, 1963, in Detroit, Michigan) is an American DJ, record producer and composer. Thanks to his technical abilities as a DJ, Mills became known as The Wizard in the early to mid 1980s. In the late 1980s Mills founded the techno collective Underground Resistance with fellow Detroit techno producers 'Mad' Mike Banks and Robert Hood but left the group to pursue a career as a solo artist in the early 90s. Mills founded Axis Records in 1992
|1||Man From Tomorrow featured film.||40:00|
|3||The Event Horizon|
|6||Us And Them|
|8||The Man Who Wanted Stars|
|9||The Source Directive|
|11||The Watchers Of People|
- Copyright (c) – Axis
- Artwork – Lisa Christophel, Studio Buro
- Composed By, Producer, Liner Notes – Jeff Mills
- Liner Notes, Written-By, Film Director – Jacqueline Caux
- Mastered By – Steve Kovacs
- Photography By – Rémy Golinelli
- Translated By [Directors' Commentary] – Céline Peychet
- Translated By [French] – Sarah Tooth Michelet
- Translated By [Italian] – Walter Rovere
- Translated By [Japanese] – Yoko Uozumi
NotesDouble side Pal/Ntsc Dvd with featured film - Original in English / Subtitles in French/Italian/Japanese.
Three fold case includes audio cd and booklet of the director's commentary.
Published by Universal BMG.