Charlie Parker - The Definitive Charlie Parker Vol. 5 mp3 album
Продавец: Официальный магазин Parker. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Никольская, 25. ОГРН: 1117154033237
This is a list of Charlie Parker's recordings. Parker recorded extensively for three labels: Savoy, Dial, and Verve. His work with these labels has been chronicled in box sets. Charlie Parker's Savoy and Dial Sessions have been issued on The Complete Savoy Sessions, Charlie Parker on Dial and Complete Charlie Parker on Dial and The Complete Savoy & Dial Master Takes.
Features Song Lyrics for Charlie Parker's The Definitive Charlie Parker, Vol. 5 album. Charlie Parker - The Definitive Charlie Parker, Vol. Artist: Charlie Parker. Send "Charlie Parker" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: The Definitive Charlie Parker, Vol. 5. 0. 1.
Complex Intense Passionate Sophisticated Boisterous Cerebral Exuberant Literate. The fifth of six LPs in this valuable series mostly features the great altoist Charlie Parker with his quintet on November 4, 1947 performing "Bird Feathers,"," "Scrapple from the Apple," "My Old Flame," "Out of Nowhere," and "Don't Blame M. These three-minute gems (including four alternate takes) have concise solos from Bird, trumpeter Miles Davis, and pianist Duke Jordan, along with suitable backup from bassist Tommy Potter and drummer Max Roach.
BeBop Jazz, Charlie Parker Vol. 2. Charlie Parker Quintet, Charlie Parker and His Orchestra, Charlie Parker & Strings. Don't Blame Me (From the Album Parker Davis Gillespie Encounters). Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie.
PLAY ALL. The Jazz Masters Series: Charlie Parker, Vol. Released by Top Tracks Oct 2013 15 Tracks.
Charlie Parker, Vol. 3 - Young Bird 1945 (Masters Of Jazz MJCD 104). Dizzy Gillespie - Groovin' High (Savoy MG 12020). Dizzy Gillespie - In The Beginning (Prestige PR 24030). Charlie Parker - Bird's Eyes, Vol. 17 (Philology (It) W 84. ). Red Norvo's Fabulous Jam Session (Dial LP 903). Charlie Parker On Dial, Vol. 5 (Spotlite (E) SPJ 105). Red Norvo's Fabulous Jam Session (Spotlite (E) SPJ 127). Dizzy Gillespie, Charlie Parker - Town Hall, New York City, June 22, 1945 (Uptown UPCD 2. 1).
Free download and listen The Charlie Parker Years. Charlie Parker, Gene De Paul/Don Raye, Miles Davis. Tracks count: 5. Views: 5. Miles Davis, Charlie Parker - Steeplechqse 03:05. Miles Davis, Charlie Parker - . Miles Davis, Charlie Parker - Au Privave 02:46. Miles Davis, Charlie Parker - She Rote 03:09. Miles Davis, Gene De Paul/Don Raye - Star Eyes 03:37. The Giant Of Jazz - Miles Davis. The Complete in a Silent Way Sessions - Miles Davis. Eight Classic Albums - Miles Davis. Absolut Miles Davis - Miles Davis. The Best of Miles - Miles Davis.
Other albums by Charlie Parker. The Definitive Charlie Parker Volume 1. Bird, Vol. The Genius of Charlie Parker, Vol. 3: Now's the Time. Jazz Ballads - 16. Charlie Parker 3/24/1998. That Charlie Parker is at the helm here needn't even be listed as a reason to pick up this set, since it should go without saying that his beautiful, soulful tone, technical expertise, and ceaseless innovation are as mind-blowing as ever.
|A1||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Si Si|
|A2||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Swedish Schnapps|
|A3||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Swedish Schnapps|
|A4||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Back Home Blues|
|A5||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Back Home Blues|
|A6||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Leverman|
|B1||–Charlie Parker And His Orchestra||Temptation|
|B2||–Charlie Parker And His Orchestra||Lover|
|B3||–Charlie Parker And His Orchestra||Autumn In New York|
|B4||–Charlie Parker And His Orchestra||Stella By Starlight|
|B5||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||Mama Inez|
|B6||–Charlie Parker Quintet*||La Cucaracha|
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker, Murray Williams (tracks: B1 to B4), Toots Mondelle* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Arranged By, Directed By – Joe Lippman* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Baritone Saxophone – Stanley Webb (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass – Bob Haggart (tracks: B1 to B4), Ray Brown (tracks: A1 to A6), Teddy Kotick (tracks: B5, B6)
- Congas – Luis Miranda (tracks: B5, B6)
- Drums – Don Lamond (tracks: B1 to B4), Kenny Clarke (tracks: A1 to A6), Max Roach (tracks: B5, B6)
- Guitar – Art Ryerson (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Harp – Verley Mills* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Illustration – Peter Wandrey
- Liner Notes – Alun Morgan
- Piano – John Lewis (tracks: A1 to A6), Lou Stein (tracks: B1 to B4), Walter Bishop* (tracks: B5, B6)
- Producer – Norman Granz
- Strings – Unknown Artist (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Art Drelinger (tracks: B1 to B4), Hank Ross (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trombone – Bill Harris (tracks: B1 to B4), Will Bradley (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Al Porcino (tracks: B1 to B4), Benny Harris (tracks: B5, B6), Bernie Privin (tracks: B1 to B4), Chris Griffin (tracks: B1 to B4), Red Rodney (tracks: A1 to A6)
NotesA1 to A6 recorded New York City, August 8, 1951
B1 to B4 recorded New York City, January 23, 1952
B5, B6 recorded New York City, January 28, 1952
|711 079||Charlie Parker||The Definite Charlie Parker, Vol. 5 (LP, Comp)||Verve Records||711 079||Germany||1966|
|2317 091||Charlie Parker||The Definite Charlie Parker, Vol. 5 (LP, Comp, RE)||Verve Records||2317 091||France||1976|
|711 079||Charlie Parker||The Definite Charlie Parker, Vol. 5 (LP, Comp)||Verve Records||711 079||France||Unknown|