Danny de Munk - Danny de Munk mp3 album
Danny de Munk, Purmerend, Netherlands. 22. 3. Toch ff Lekker Zo. 47. 16.
Danny de Munk is a Dutch entertainment celebrity who initially rose to fame in the 1980s as a child actor and teen pop singer. Though his teen pop career fizzled out in the 1990s, he made a surprising comeback in 2008 with the latter-day album Hart en Ziel, which spawned a pair of Top Ten hits. Born on February 19, 1970, in Amsterdam, he made his lead acting debut in Ciske de Rat (1984), a film based on a coming-of-age trilogy of books written in the 1940s by Dutch author Piet Bakker
Artist: Danny de Munk. Album: Mijn Levenslied, 2013. Om zijn 30-jarig jubileum extra feestelijk af te sluiten brengt CMM het best-of album Levenslied na al die tijd uit met de grootste hits van Danny de Munk inclusief de nummer-1 hit Tuig van de Richel.
Dennis (Danny) de Munk (born 19 February 1970 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch actor, singer, musical actor and former child star. De Munk started acting at the age of 13 as the leading role in the film Ciske de Rat (Ciske the Rat), directed by Guido Pieters, starring Herman van Veen as teacher and Willeke van Ammelrooy as mother. The coming of age trilogy (book) was written by Piet Bakker from 1941-46. The title song of the film Ik voel me zo verdomd alleen was also sung by Danny de Munk and in 1984 scored a number one hit in the Dutch Top 40 and stayed there for 14 weeks (3 weeks number one). In 1995 Danny de Munk covered Thomas Anders' (of Modern Talking fame) song How Deep Is Your Love for the album Danny. He is still singing and has an own stage program. Ciske de Rat - Ik voel me zo verdomd alleen.
|A2||Morgen Schijnt De Zon Te Schijnen||3:06|
|A4||Vergeet Nu Maar Je Zorgen||3:38|
|A6||Met Kerstmis Hoor Je Blij Te Zijn||4:10|
|B2||Als Ik Jou Zie||3:14|
|B4||Honderd Kleine Stukkies||4:15|
|B6||Ik Voel Me Zo Verdomd Alleen||3:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA B.V.
- Copyright (c) – RCA B.V.
- Manufactured By – RCA BV Holland
- Recorded At – Soundpush Studios
- Composed By – Erik Van Der Wurff (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B3, B5, B6), Herman van Veen (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B3, B5, B6), Jaap Eggermont (tracks: A4), Martin Duiser (tracks: A3, A4, A6, B1, B4), Peter Schön (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B4)
- Design – Spiral Studio
- Engineer – Jaap Eggermont, John Smit
- Lyrics By – Karin Loomans (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6), Rob Crispijn* (tracks: B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Joop de Munk
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Govert de Roos
- Producer – Jaap Eggermont (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Jurre Haanstra (tracks: B5, B6), Martin Duiser (tracks: A6, B1, B4)
Notes(P)+(C) 1985 RCA BV, manufactured by RCA BV Holland.
Recorded and mixed at Soundpush Studio's in Blaricum, Holland.
Designed at Spiral Studio Amsterdam.
|PK-70731||Danny de Munk||Danny de Munk (Cass, Album)||RCA||PK-70731||Netherlands||1985|