Kip Hanrahan - Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted mp3 album
12. Unobtainable Days; Unobtainable Nights. Manufactured For – MCA Records, Inc. Manufactured For – . Manufactured By – Sanyo, .
This moody and quirky work by the rather mysterious Hanrahan has many bright moments, like the smoky opener "Love is Like a Cigarette," abut the disc is rather dated at points, with labored lyrics like "The night was like a Ferrari," as well as the sound of the drum machine-driven "Marriage. Interested parties should be directed to his later work A Thousand Nights and a Night.
50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – The First and Last to Love Me (from Kip Hanrahan, Days and Nights of Blue Luck Inverted amcl 1012)YouTube.
Complete Album Collection Vol. One. Winner. Thousand Nights and a Night (Shadow Night). All Roads Are Made of the Flesh.
Tenderness (Kip Hanrahan album). Kip Hanrahan chronology. Days and Nights of Blue Luck Inverted (1990).
1987: Kip Hanrahan – Days and Nights of Blue Luck Inverted (American Clavé). 1988: Conjure (Kip Hanrahan) – Cab Calloway Stands in for the Moon (American Clavé). 1989: Cold Sweat (Craig Harris) – Cold Sweat Plays J. B. (JMT). 1989: Ralph Peterson – Presents the Fo'tet (Blue Note). 1990: Bobby Battle Quartet with David Murray – The Offering (Mapleshade). 1990: The Bob Thiele Collective – Sunrise Sunset (Red Baron).
A passionate new song cycle from vocalist, songwriter, producer and musician Carmen Lundy is Lundy’s 14th album, and the next chapter in her career as both a musical artist and a visual artist; a return to her roots but also an exploration of these roots - and the journey that those roots can take you on. The release of Soul To Soul will be accompanied by tour dates both in the . Days and Nights of Blue Luck Inverted. Love is Like a Cigarette.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 102/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 1. You Can Tell a Guy by His Anger.
|1||Love Is Like A Cigarette||5:45|
|2||A Poker Game; Luck Inverts Itself; Four Swimmers||6:06|
|6||A Model Bronx Childhood||2:47|
|7||Ah, Intruder (Female)||6:13|
|8||Lisbon; Blue Request||6:09|
|9||My Life Outside Of Power||1:42|
|11||The First And Last To Love Me (2, December)||4:34|
|12||Unobtainable Days; Unobtainable Nights||3:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Clavé
- Copyright (c) – American Clavé
- Bass – Andy Gonzalez
- Bass [Electric] – Jack Bruce
- Bass [Electric], Piano – Steve Swallow
- Congas – Milton Cardona, Puntilla*
- Drums [Traps] – Ignacio Berroa, Robbie Ameen*, Willie Green
- Guitar [Electric] – Leo Nocentelli
- Percussion [Congas, Quinto] – Giovanni Hidalgo
- Percussion [Lyndrum] – Anton Fier
- Percussion, Guitar, Keyboards [Synclavier], Voice, Percussion [Lyndrum] – Kip Hanrahan
- Piano – Pablo Ziegler
- Piano, Keyboards [Synclavier] – Peter Scherer
- Saxophone [Alto] – Charles Neville, Rolando Napolean Briceno
- Saxophone [Baritone] – Mario Rivera
- Saxophone [Tenor] – David Murray, George Adams, John Stubblefield
- Trumpet – Lew Soloff
- Trumpet, Congas – Jerry Gonzalez
- Violin – Alfredo Triff
- Voice – Carmen Lundy
- Voice, Bass [Electric] – Fernando Saunders
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 011687 101221
- Label Code: LC 8183
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: [DanDisc logo] AMCL_1012_2 96092705 [DanDisc logo]
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L401
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6815
|AMCL1012||Kip Hanrahan||Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted (LP, Album)||American Clavé||AMCL1012||US||1987|
|461158 1||Kip Hanrahan||Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted (LP, Album, RE)||PANGÆA||461158 1||UK||Unknown|
|PAND-42137||Kip Hanrahan||Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted (CD, Album)||PANGÆA||PAND-42137||US||1988|
|PANC-42137||Kip Hanrahan||Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted (Cass, Album, Dol)||PANGÆA||PANC-42137||US||1988|
|ewac-1012||Kip Hanrahan||Days And Nights Of Blue Luck Inverted (CD, Album, dig)||American Clavé||ewac-1012||Japan||1999|