John Hiatt - Bring The Family mp3 album
Bring the Family is John Hiatt's eighth album. It was his first album to chart on the Billboard 200, and featured his first single entry on the mainstream rock chart with "Thank You Girl". It features Ry Cooder on guitar, Nick Lowe on bass guitar and Jim Keltner on drums. The four would later reform as Little Village and release an album in 1992
This album is dedicated to my family. Ry Cooder appears courtesy of Warner Brothers Records. Front cover photograph courtesy of The Great American Family archive. Manufactured in England.
Features Song Lyrics for John Hiatt's Bring The Family album. John Hiatt - Bring The Family Album Lyrics. 1. Memphis In The Meantime Lyrics.
Is Bring The Family the best album by John Hiatt? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Bring the Family - John Hiatt Vinyl Free Shipping! Condition: New. Time left: 4h 31m 21s. Ships to: Worldwide. John Hiatt Bring The Family 1987 A&M Records SP-5158 VG+ to EX TESTED w/Inner Condition: Used. Time left: 7h 27m 52s.
This is the DVD AUDIO version of this album, in . surround sound. The case has multiple cracks in it and the door to the case is broken, but the disc and inserts are mint. John Hiatt-Bring The Family-SACD-3 Day Auction/No Res. John Hiatt~Bring The Family~Mint Mfsl Audiophile Lp~.JOHN HIATT "Bring The Family" CD 1990.
Music Album Covers, Music Albums, My Music, Sunday Song, Band Group, Greatest Songs, Hot Rods, Canterbury House, Planets. So, this is an album cover from The Kinks (from the Hubspot blog). But it says a LOT in terms of what's on my mind as I run my business each day. If you find yourself in any kind of customer service position, remember that it's your duty to give your customers what they want.
Shop Bring the Family. Even John Hiatt's most ardent fans weren't ready for this masterpiece to be dropped in their laps in 1987. Hiatt had spent most of the 1970s and 80s playing pick-a-style, bouncing from southern country rock to Elvis Costello redux and back again. With Family, though, he pared away every bit of excess and delivered his best set of songs with the understated, impossibly tasteful backing of Nick Lowe on bass, Ry Cooder on guitar and Jim Keltner on drums.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Memphis In The Meantime||4:00|
|A2||Alone In The Dark||4:46|
|A3||Thing Called Love
Harmony Vocals – Ry Cooder
|A5||Have A Little Faith In Me
Piano – John Hiatt
|B1||Thank You Girl||4:11|
|B2||Tip Of My Tongue||5:53|
|B3||Your Dad Did
Sitar – Ry Cooder
|B5||Learning How To Love You
Harmony Vocals – Nick Lowe
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Made By – PolyGram
- Pressed By – PDO, Germany
- Printed By – PRS Hannover
- Published By – Lillybilly Music
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Lacquer Cut At – PDO, Germany
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – John Hiatt
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Gold*, Michael Hodgson
- Design – Michael Hodgson
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Electric Bass – Nick Lowe
- Electric Guitar – Ry Cooder
- Engineer [Second] – Joe Schiff
- Mastered By [Direct Metal Mastering] – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Steven M. Martin
- Producer – John Chelew
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Larry Hirsch
- Written-By – John Hiatt
℗ 1987 A&M Records, Inc., Los Angeles - Made in West Germany by Polygram
On back cover:
℗ 1987 A + M Records, Inc., Los Angeles / © 1987 A + M Records, Inc., Los Angeles
A & M and AM Records are trademarks of A & M Records Inc./Distribution Polygram/Country of manufacture as stated on record-label.
On printed inner sleeve:
All songs © 1987 Lillybilly Music (BMI) administered by Bug. Lyrics reprinted by permission. All rights reserved
SP 5158 © 1987 A&M Records, Inc.
Recorded by Larry Hirsch at Ocean Way Studio 2, Los Angeles February 17-18-19-20 1987 Second engineer: Joe Schiff
Mixed by Larry Hirsch at Ocean Way
Direct Metal Mastering by Stephen Marcussen at Precision Lacquer, Los Angeles
Ry Cooder appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Nick Lowe appears courtesy of Demon Records Ltd.
Originally comes with a printed inner sleeve: photo on front, lyrics and credits on rear.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 82839 51581
- Other (US catalog number on inner sleeve): SP 5158
- Other (on inner sleeve): 395 158-1
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Price Code: POL 281
- Other (Embossed logo on rear sleeve): PRS HANNOVER
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped, variant 1): 395 158 - 1 S 1 320 1 1 2 3 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped, variant 1): 395 158 - 1 S 2 320 2 1 2 3 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped (= 1= etched), variant 2): 395 158 - 1 S 1 320 = 1=
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped (K 1 A etched), variant 2): 395 158 - 1 S 2 320 K 1 A
|SP 5158, SP-5158||John Hiatt||Bring The Family (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP 5158, SP-5158||US||1987|
|395 158-1||John Hiatt||Bring The Family (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||A&M Records||395 158-1||Greece||1987|
|B0000248-36||John Hiatt||Bring The Family (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM, 5.1)||A&M Records||B0000248-36||US||2003|
|B0027592-01||John Hiatt||Bring The Family (LP, Ltd, RE, Cle)||A&M Records, UMe||B0027592-01||US||2018|
|CS 5158||John Hiatt||Bring The Family (Cass, Album, Club, CRC)||A&M Records||CS 5158||US||1987|